Hello,

Greeting's

This is *Satya from SureIT Inc*., We have an urgent position open for  *Unix
Pro*c  developer *   position at FL.

Please find the specs below and please let me know if you have any
consultants for  this position, if yes please ensure to reply with Full
Name, Updated resume and Contact details.

Please send resumes to sa...@sureitinc.com

*Job Title: Unix Pro*c developer*

*Location: Jacksonville  FL*

*Duration: 6+Months *

Job description:

Unix Pro* C Developers- need STRONG Unix Scripting experience and Tuxedo
middleware experience. Obviously any Healthcare industry experience would be
helpful.

* *

*Best Regards*

* *

*Satya Dowluri*

*** **Sure IT Solutions Inc.***

*1801 W Queen Creed RD, Suite # 3, Chandler, AZ 85248*

*Tel: (602)-490-0074 Fax: (866) 322-0121*

Email: sa...@sureitinc.com | satya.sur...@gmail.com

gTalk:satya.sur...@gmail.com <gtalk%3asatya.sur...@gmail.com> | YIM:
satya.sureit**

*http:/www.sureitinc.com*

* *

*We offer genuine opportunities and try our best to provide legitimate
feedback in a timely manner. But the Clients take their own time reviewing
resumes and scheduling interviews. Hiring's have slowed down in the recent
past and therefore please be tolerant while we go through the hoops.

Please send only those candidates who have all the must have experiences and
can provide verifiable references from last 1-2 years of projects done in
US. *

*Please respond with only your pre-existing W2/H1 employees. We reserve the
right to work directly with all others.*