*JOB ID: SS_LV_CA_141208* * Sox and/or IT Auditing*
Hope you are doing Well...!!!!
Here is an urgent requirement from caresoft, please reply with your
consultants full details so that we can proceed.
- 5-10 Years of Experience with Sox and/or IT Auditing.
- Understanding and experience with IT general control processes
(information/process flow, change management, security, operations), from a
- Ability to perform technical assessments to identify system risks
requiring SOX remediation.
- Ability to provide IT controls guidance with respect to information
systems, technology architecture, and security.
- Assist in assessing the design of internal IT controls to develop scope
of SOX compliance testing.
- Coordinate with other SOX team members and works closely with
Management and their staff to apply evolving guidance from our external
auditors and the PCAOB.
- Communicate/explain audit results to Management.
- Work in partnership with customers (both information technology and
business unit) in order to obtain agreement to audit results, and identify
- Ability to design and execute solid test plans, Use of Sarbanes Oxley
tools, like Movaris.
- Understanding of COSO and COBIT framework and internal controls design
and evaluation methods.
- Knowledge of IT Control requirements associated with Section 404 of the
- Accreditations like: CISA - CISA (Certified Information Systems
Auditor) from ISACA
Location : *Bay Area, **CA (San Jose)*
Duration : *6 Months +*
Rate : *Open*
Thanks & Regards, Ankur Nigam,
Caresoft Inc. 40 Brunswick Ave. Suite 205 , Edison NJ 08817 URL :
Email : ani...@caresoftinc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at