Please find the requirement and send me updated resume ASAP

Please send resumes to **

*Position: Business Analyst *
*Address:  Kenilworth, NJ (local candidates only)*
*Length:  6 months +     *
* *

*Skills Required: Please write # of years of experience next to each
required skills     *
*                        *
Finance Background - Good with Math and Excel.
Experience with Foreign currency - translations
Experience with Variance Due Exchange - VDE
Experience with working along with the IT group
Educational Background in Finance is preferred.
Pharma experience big plus

Warm Regards,

Prashant G
OSAIR Technologies.
Phone: 630-566-7324
Fax: 732-289-6076
"We Want to be your Trusted , Preferred & long Term Partner"

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
to with a "remove" in the subject line and mention
might be diverting the e-mails to you. Apologies for the inconvenience