*Hello Friends, Recently I closed 2 consultants and client is looking more .
Please respond with your consultant's profile and rate confirmation.I ll
Schedule an interview immediately.
*

*
*

*NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR *

*Minimum Requirements:***

•  2-3 years experience with enterprise level network design and
administration. Associates Degree in technology preferred.

• Preferred Certification:  MCSE

• Experience with Microsoft products including current and later versions
of: Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange, ISA and the Office suite.

• Experience with the following technologies/platforms: UNIX, NT, LAN/WAN,
system management tools

• Strong communication skills

Rate should be $30/hr on C2C..[No negotiations]

please respond to srid...@ecomsolinc.com
--
Sridhar Nalluri

eCom Solutions Inc.