Hello Friends am looking for the *SQL+DBA- Need locals to OR*

Title:  Database Developer
Location:  Portland, OR –

Duration:  3 - 6 months

*Database Developer

We currently have an outstanding opportunity for an outstanding Database
Developer!

What makes you right for this job?

•       You are passionate about making a difference.  Our company delivers
innovative online education solutions for middle school and high school
students.  Technology plays a critical role in our business and every team
member has an opportunity to make an impact.
•       You enjoy learning new skills and taking on new challenges.  You
will have the opportunity to tackle challenging new problems, learn new
skills, and apply existing skills in new ways.
•       You thrive in a collaborative team environment.  We employ a team
approach to solving problems.  Everyone shares their knowledge and
experience, so each team member constantly learns from the others.  Even the
newest team members have the opportunity to influence how we do things.

This company is growing and opportunities are growing with it! Spend a year
with us, and you'll get the kind of exposure to new projects and growth
experiences that it takes three years to accumulate elsewhere. Our team has
fun. We work hard. We truly like and support each other.

Who are we looking for?**

•       A database developer a strong software engineering mindset.  Someone
who is an expert in creating efficient, reliable databases and
database-related processes.
•       An energetic, creative team member.  We have a fast-paced,
entrepreneurial environment. We value motivated, inventive technologists who
can make things happen.*

*Requirements:
•       At least 3-5 years of experience with SQL Server 2000 / 2005
•       Excellent understanding of RBDMS principles, logical and physical
database design, and data normalization
•       Expert-level skills in Transact SQL, including development of stored
procedures and triggers
•       Ability to work collaboratively with the reporting team to populate
a reporting database
•       Strong verbal and written communication skills
•       Willingness and ability to thoroughly document the design and
implementation of databases and database-related code
•       Strong experience in developing database processes, including
extract/transform/load (ETL), using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
•       Experience with implementation of data mart / data warehouse**

Essential Job Functions:
•       Work reporting manager to understand data requirements to support
reporting and data analysis functions
•       Work with data architect to implement a mid-size data mart / data
warehouse to support enterprise reporting
•       Design and develop data feeds and extract-transform-load (ETL)
processes to populate data warehouse in conformance with overall corporate
data architecture
•       Act as database and SQL expert and mentor for reporting team
•       Work with Quality Assurance team to assist with validation of
database content in support of testing activities
•       Document design and implementation of database components and turn
over to production operations team
•       Develop other data processing routines as needed
Desirable Skills

The following skills are not absolute requirements but preference will be
given to candidates with any or all of them:
•       Familiarity with version control systems and configuration
management of database-related artifacts
•       Familiarity with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)*

*PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUMES TO MY OFFICIAL ID BELOW*

*Best Regards*

*Chris**
Nihaki Systems,Inc.
Tel:  732  823  6471*103*