Hey Friends,

We have Balu  Sr. SAP-FICO available immediately for your direct client
requirements. He is in *New York and willing to relocate anywhere in US*.
Please let me know if you have any positions for him.

He is techincal strong candidate with excellent communication skill.

Name: Balu

Current Location: New York

Relocation: Anywhere in US

Availability: Immediately

I would appreciate if you could add su...@lightagesystems.com to your
mailing list and send me your requirements.

*PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY*

·         *Over 20 years* of experience in *accounting, finance and
management* areas both in SAP and Non SAP environments.

·         *Exhaustive experience* in *SAP R/3 System *Implementation
as*Senior SAP Consultant
*specialized in* FICO Module, *With* 3 Full life cycle Implementations,
extensively worked on 3.1G, 4.6C, 4.7 and ECC 6.0.*

·         *Over Six years* of SAP R/3 Implementation, Configuration, Support
and Upgrade experience with SAP R/3 system on:

** Financial Accounting (FI-GL)                   *

** A/P A/R (FI-AP & AR)*

** Asset Management (AM)                           *

** FICO – Product Costing (FI-PC)*

** Cost Center Accounting (CO-OM)               *

** Profit Center Accounting (EC-PCA)*

** Profitability Analysis (CO-PA)                *

** Special Purpose Ledger (SPL)*

* *

·         Involved in multiple full life cycle ERP projects, activities
including Business Gap analysis, Business Blue print, Realization, Final
preparation, Go-Live, Post-Live Production support, User training and
Documentation.

* *

Please feel free to call me at *512-692-9256* for further information.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Sunil Sahani,