*JOB ID: SMN_TA_NJ_102908*                     *Trillium with SAP/Supply

Hi Partner,

Hope you are doing Well...!!!!

Here is an urgent requirement from caresoft, please reply with your
consultant's full details along with the word format resume so that we can

We are looking for consultant with experience with *Trillium with SAP/Supply

   - We Seeking a consultant capable of supporting our Trillium efforts.
   - Specifically a Trillium consultant with experience in SAP materials and
   Supply Chain.
   - Seeking a consultant to help us set up a Trillium environment and
   utilize it to complete the cleansing of our material

Location    :     *Summit, NJ*
Duration    :     *3-4+ months*
Rate         :     *Open*
 Thanks & Regards, Ankur Nigam,
Caresoft Inc.  40 Brunswick Ave. Suite 205 , Edison NJ 08817  URL :
Email : ani...@caresoftinc.com