Please forward your resume to

Hello Pals,

Please let me know if you have anyone for the following requirement and send
along with rate confirmation.

Position: C Developer
Location: Florham Park, NJ
Duration: 1 Year
Rate : $40/hr

*Interviews: Face to Face required*

*Skills: *
C,CGI ,Javascript ,Perl ,Shell ,AWK ,HTML ,SQL
LDAP,Daytona Data Management,

*Project Description:*
Developer will create new applications and enhance existing application
using C, CGI, JavaScript, Perl, Shell, AWK, HTML, and SQL.

Also desired: LDAP, database systems; Daytona data management, and basic
knowledge of database sysems, design, SQL, and database concepts.

Candidate must be expert in all aspects of UNIX and C development and web

Responsible for development and maintenance of mission-critical applications
that support high-visibility organizations and external customers on a
24x7x365 basis.

Thanks and Regards!
Rama Krishna
IBSS Inc (International Business Software Solutions)
Strategic Consulting Division
Contact: 732-348-5030  Ext: 433
Email Id:
Fax: 732-876-0383
IBSS Inc: 2540 U.S. Highway 130, Suite 101, Cranbury. NJ - 08512
visit us at <>
IBSS Inc: A Global IT Services company specialized in Enterprise Resource
Planning, Application Development, Maintenance, Data Warehousing and Media
Solutions to Global 2000 organizations.
Note: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
for the inconvenience caused to you.