* *

One of my direct client in Tampa, FL has an *immediate* need for someone
with an expertise in Software Engineering, Leadership, SDLC, working
Directly with Stakeholders, Real-Time Embedded Development, GUI development,
WINCE. This is an excellent opportunity. I have included more details below,
but please let us know if you or anyone you know is interested and available
for this position.

*Please send matching resumes to r...@overlandconsultingllc.com**.*

 *Overland Consulting, LLC*

(315) 370-2299  Office

(866) 313-9490  Fax

*Location: Tampa, FL*

*Duration: 3 Months+*
* *
*Interview Date: 12/19/08*

*Only Local candiadtes*

* *

*Primary Skills:*

ü  Windows CE

ü  C++
ü  Real-Time Development

* *

v  Linux and Windows CE C, C++

v  Open source environment (Linux, Apache, Postgres, PHP)

v  Multi-tiered environment

v  Packaged software development experience

v  TCPIP, UDP protocol application layer development

v  dot net

v  c#

v  ksh and or bash scripting