--
*Hi Associates,

Greeting from GCP-Inc ,

Please do let me know if you have got any suitable profile for this
position.

Kindly Revert back your updated profile to sa...@gcp-inc.com*

*Requirement 1:*

*PeopleSoft SME/PO-INV*

* *

*Location:             Pleasanton, CA*

*Duration:             6 months*

*Rate:                     all Inclusive *

*Required:*

Looking for *PeopleSoft Subject Matter Expert with 8-10 years of PeopleSoft
experience*. Modules we are looking for *Inventory/PO (We need a GURU in
PO/Inv)*.. Must have sound functional understanding of these 2 modules and
should have *worked on 8.x version*. Must have 8+ years of experience using
*PeopleTools, PeopleCode*, *Integration Broker Application Engine and SQR's*.
Should have 4 years experience doing *conversions/writing interfaces.*

* *

Any healthcare experience will be  big PLUS !

**********************************************************************************************************************************

* *

*Requirement 2:*

*PeopleSoft SME/ EPM(Enterprise Performance Management)*

*Location:             Pleasanton, CA*

*Duration:             6 months*

*Rate:                     all Inclusive *

*Required:*

Looking for *PeopleSoft Subject Matter Expert with 8-10 years of PeopleSoft
experience with 3-4 years of PeopleSoft EPM 8.X, includes* development with
PeopleTools, Application Engine, Integration Broker, PeopleCode and DB2.
Need to have strong experience in using EPM supplied tools Data Stage
MetaStage and Business Objects Must t have at least two+ full
lifecycle *PeopleSoft
EPM (8.x,9.0) implementations .*

Thanks & Regards,

Sandy
Sr Technical Recruiter
Global Computer Products Inc. (GCP-Inc)
Office: 703-349-2318 | Fax: 703-349-5760 |
Email address :sa...@gcp-inc.com
Chat ID : sandy.g...@gmail.com
www.gcp-inc.com|