Please reply

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                        :  Sr. Technical Oracle
Informatica Consultant

Location                               :  Costa Mesa, CA

Duration                                :  10 months

INTERVIEW:             PS, F2F

START DATE:            1/15/09

Must have lead experience

 ORACLE eBuisiness / Business Process Mgmt .

Client needs Informatica Tech Lead with Power Center Version 8.1 and higher,
hands on experience is a must Informatica Oracle eBusiness (EBS) Adaptors
implementation hands on experience

Overall 10+ years of experience building interfaces for ERP systems preferably
with Oracle Applications, ETL tools, working through the whole project
lifecycle Ability to mentor a team of 4-5 developers  Excellent communication
skills - expected to train client's team and resolve issues

Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 205
Alt Ph: 646-898-6229