Dear Partners,

Please do let me know the availability of your consultants for my direct
client HOT REQ.
If so, please do reply to

* *

*Xyant Technology is looking for *

Title: *Sr. Java Developer *

Location: *Bentonville**, AR*
Duration: *6* - *12 month contract**
*Rate: *DOE.*

* *

*Project Description:*

This project will extend the current capabilities of our Multi Tenant
Ecommerce Platform for international markets and will allow for customers to
order merchandise online and pick up in store.

*Required Skill:*

•              7+ years experience designing/architecting software solutions

•              Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)

•              Proficiency in Java, J2EE

•              Experience developing applications for Websphere

•              Experience with Microsoft VB.NET <> and/or C#

•              Experience with mobile / handheld technologies

•              Experience with .NET Mobile Framework

Thanks n Regards

Xyant Technology, Inc.

405-213-0008 [Direct Line]

405-447-8394 (fax)<>