Hi,

This is Madhu from Sriven Infosys, looking for Consultants for below
requirement.

Role: Java Developer/Test Harness Architect

Location: Mountain View, CA

Duration: 6+ months

reply me at:ma...@sriveninfosys.com

Phone interview followed by an In-person interview

Position Overview:

Our client is looking for a java developer who has experience architecting and
building test harnesses for API's. This position will involve Core Java (stand
alone) applications development experience (not Web Development).

Skills Required:

- 8+ years SW Engineer Experience.

- Strong Programming Experience with Java or C# (but still must

- Test Architecture of Large Test Suites

- Core Java application development Experience.

- Experience designing and developing automated test harnesses for API's.

- Knowledge of software processes, design and product life cycles.

- Knowledge of testing processes, procedures and methodologies.

- A background in Hardware/Firmware is a major plus.

Thanks & Regards

Madhu
Technical Recruiter
Sriven Infosys Inc