Here is a hot requirement for *< Documentum Administrator - San Francisco,
CA - 12+ Months >.* Please let us know if you have any suitable consultants
available for the earliest client submission.
*Position: *Documentum Administrator
*Location: *San Francisco, CA
*Duration: *12+ Months
Documentum Admin with at least 5 years of Documentum experience. The
qualified candidate should be able to perform the following:
- Leads the design and implementation of architectural solutions for the
Content management applications.
- Develops the conversion and system implementation plans for the
existing content managemant system.
- Requires strong troubleshooting and analytical skills in solving access
and security related issues.
- Administers and troubleshoots Documentum v5.3 product suite in a
Solaris environment. Experience in D-6.5 is a plus.
- Has experience with Documentum products like WebPublisher, SCS, DAM,
DA, DAB, Records Manager, Workflow Manager, Media Services,etc.
- Worked extensively in Documentum administration like creating users,
groups, ACL's, DocApps, aliasset, jobs and methods.
- Has experience in interfacing applications to large RDBMS and Weblogic
- Skills needed include SQL,Oracle, Unix, Tomcat, Java, Weblogic, XML
along with Documentum.
- Installing & configuring Fast indexing server/agent. Installation and
tuning of the documentum platforms.
- Configuring LDAP authentication, DocApp creation/installation.
Configuring Site caching services, DTS.
- Perform BCP or failover testing, performance tuning and troubleshooting
with Documentum applications. Managing workflows & lifecycles.
- Manage multiple QA environments and working with Development and
Business teams in providing testing needs.
- Strong communication and organizational skills required.
Staffing - Manager
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at