*3M+ ongoing duration*

*Interactive Agency in NYC*

*Candidate should have experience working at an interactive agency…or on
high volume consumer facing websites*

*Sr. Contributor, Software Engineer*

If you want to do more than cutting business and data layer code -- if you
want to create experiences that win awards, drive multi-million dollar media
campaigns, and change users' lives -- and if you have the requirements, use
cases, user stories, planning, and team management skills to do so, then you
belong here.

Our software engineers are the foundation of our small agile, rapid
prototyping teams. You'll concept and build amazing experiences,
cutting-edge RIAs, and full-blown websites for some of the most high-profile
clients in the industry. You'll have the opportunity to anchor small agile
teams, focused on delivering real value to users through rapid prototyping
and leading edge interactive technology.

Our software engineers use a vast palette of tools to work on sites that
Quantcast ranks among the top 50 on the Web. You'll see your ideas drive
creative, innovative work to a prime spot in front of tens of millions of
real users, and you'll be learning best practices and tricks from a diverse
team of expert technologists as you do so.

*Skills*

* Deep platform experience in server technologies (lightweight Java, .NET,
Ruby on Rails, LAMP stack, PHP, Python, etc)

* Expertise in object relational mapping toolkits (ADO.NET, iBatis,
Hibernate, EJB3, ActiveRecord)

* Experience working with web API's and mashups

* Experience integrating front-end with back-end technology

* Familiarity with web hosting environments

* Use case and requirements analysis

* Business process analysis

* Ability to create functional specification and technical architecture
deliverables

* Scoping and estimation of web based projects

*Responsibilities*

* Collaboration with creative team and developers to translate

business requirements into full stack applications

* Code reviews and knowledge sharing

* Use of OO methodologies and development processes such as Agile and RUP

* Involvement with crafting functional and technical specifications

*Education/Work Experience *

   - 3+ yrs overall experience preferred including:
      - 2+ yrs experience in turning client business requirements into
      conceptual architecture recommendations.
   - Bachelor's degree preferred, or equivalent work experience.
   - Project management and technical certifications a plus.
   - Experience in the Professional Services industry is preferred.

*Attributes of a great team member*

   - Problem solver, creative thinker, passion to inspire others, has a high
   level of integrity and a 'can do' attitude with follow through.

* *

Thanks and Regard,

*Nasser****** ***

*Sr. IT Recruiter*

Email- nas...@vyshnaviinfotech.com

*Vyshnavi Infotech LLC; *

Herndon, VA 20170

Phone# (703) 793 1868 x 210 <nasser.recrui...@gmail.com>

Fax# 703 547 0135

*Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click "Remove".  *

* *

To find more about my Company please vist
*www.vyshnaviinfotech.com*<http://www.vyshnaviinfotech.com/>