*Hey Partner, *

*Hope you are doing great,*

*Please send your responses to kame...@tvsinfotech.com*

We are looking out for consultants for below positions that we have with our
direct client, Please do get me your best profiles.

*Position 1:*

Job Title                  :        *Sr. SAP SCM SPP/SPM Lead Consultant*

Location                  :        *Illinois**, United States  *

Duration                  :        *1 year Project*

Start Date               *:           Immediate*

*Role Description:*

* *

   - SPP/SPM Lead Consultant

*PACE Solution Profile*:        Supply Chain Management

*Additional Skill*          :        SCM-APO-SPP   Service Parts Planning,

*Further Skills*            :        Service Parts Planning, Service Parts

*Scope of Tasks*:

The overall objective of the Implementation thread of work is to implement
the SPM solution at the Client's Place, leveraging the common processes
defined in the Global Template Development thread as well as implementing
additional local requirements.

*Position 2:*

Job Title                  :        *Sr. SAP IS Media - Advertising
Management Consultant*

Location                  :        *Illinois**, United States  *

Duration                  :        *1 Month Project   *

Start Date               :        *ASAP*

*Further Skills:*

* *

   - IS-Media, M/AM, Media Advertising Management, Revenue Recognition, ECC

*System/Release/Platform: ***

   - ECC 6.0 IS Media

* *

Looking for a resource with following skill set / experience: IS Media –
sub-module - Advertisement Management (M/AM)

With SAP ECC 6.0 and Revenue Recognition functional experience with data
migration of history data

*Please mention the position number for which your are submitting your
consultants profiles.*

*Thanks & Regards*

*Kamesh K*

*TVS Infotech Inc.,*