This is Madhu from Sriven Infosys, looking for Consultants for below

Position: SAP SPP/SPM Lead

Level: Lead

Location: IL

Duration: 1 year

reply me at:ma...@sriveninfosys.com

Description/Required Skills:

The customer needs an experienced SPP/SPM Lead (both required).

All implementations will be developed based on the ASAP methodology for Project
Prep, Blueprint, Realization, Final Prep and Go-live.

SPP - Service Parts Planning, SPM - Service Parts Management

Sriven Infosys Inc
Voice: 212-999-6251 Ext: 216
Alt: 646-898-6228 Ext: 216

the inconvenience caused