Hi,

This is for our direct client. Please go through the job requirement and
send me your updated resume with below details.

*Project Manager with Cash Management, Please respond to -
jeffer...@shstinc.com*

**
Title: Project Manager with CASH MANAGEMENT experience
Location: Cranston, RI
Duration: 4-6 month contract
Rate: open

Candidates for this spot MUST have the CASH MANAGEMENT experience please!!!

Lead and manage the Cash Management (Citizens based) Project Teams and
project activities relating to the Indiana branch divestiture, and interface
with the acquiring institutions team.

Candidate should have working knowledge of Cash Management terminology &
processes, strong communication (written and oral) skills, and MS Project
knowledge and skill.

Candidate will lead team meetings, build out a project plan that will
encompass the activities and tasks for testing and implementation in support
of the divestiture, interface with both the Citizens and acquiring
institution's Cash Management business support and operational teams,
facilitate sessions to map the Citizens products and services to the
acquired institutions products and services, assist the teams in identifying
issues and risks and bringing both to closure.

Candidate should have working knowledge of Cash Management terminology &
processes, strong communication (written and oral) skills, and MS Project
knowledge and skill.

Kindly send matching resumes along with the following
information……………………….Please,

*Resume word format: *

*Full Name: *

*Best contact number: *

*Current Location: *

*Visa Status: *

*Availability (specify the notice period, if so required): *

*Hourly rate on W2 OR C2C: *

I will contact you, if I need more information

**
*Thanks & Regards,

Jeffery
jeffer...@shstinc.com
Partners for the Well Spring Group Inc., *