*JOB ID: NJ_NA_NY_191208* *Network Administrator*
Hope you are doing Well...!!!!
Here is an urgent Client Requirement from Caresoft Inc.
Most of our qualified submissions lead to immediate client interview. Please
do not submit candidates who are close to confirmations
*Please Reply With:*
Email & Contact Number:
Visa Status-US Citizen/Green Card/H1B (Employer Details):
We are looking for *Network Administrator.*
Due to the Agency's strong Cisco routing and infrastructure environment, the
candidate is required to possess the following valid certifications and
- CCIE Certification Number passed CCIE Security Written Exam
- CCVP, CCDP
- CQS-Advanced Wireless Design,Cisco Routing,Switching Solutions and
Switching Field Specialist
- BS in Computer Systems Engineering and minimum of 10 years experience
of hands on internetworking with a strong emphasis on Cisco related
technologies and Data Center Migrations in a medium sized organization
- Hands on working experience with Packeteer PacketShaper7500, Cisco
Backbone and ISR Router families, Cisco Core / Distributing / Access Level
- Cisco Unified Wireless Network, Cisco ACS Appliance 4.0, Cisco
Personality Blades (Sup720, NAM, IPS, and FWSM), Cisco IP Telephony, and APC
- Practical experience with the following: SNA/DLSW+, HSRP, EIGRP,
802.1x, 802.1a/b/g/n, TCP/IP, RADIUS, LDAP, TACACS+, and IPSEC.
- Must possess strong verbal and excellent written communications skills,
technology leadership, training and mentoring skills, and exhibit team
- Must work effectively in a team environment, work well under the
challenge of demanding workloads and aggressive deadlines, be flexible, and
respond positively to change.
- Ability to maintain asset inventory and deliver cost-effective
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and determine own priorities working
with IT related projects
- Ability and willingness to travel within the NYC 5 Boroughs as needed
to support the individual offices.
*SCOPE OF SERVICES <describe role of consultant, identify tasks and
- Develop detailed infrastructure designs using best of breed security
equipment including Cisco Firewalls (IOS and FWSMs), Intrusion Prevention
Systems (IPS), and secure access control systems such as Packeteer
PacketShaper7500 and Mazu Profiler.
- Analyze and critique network connectivity related issues during
installations and upgrades
- Engineer the infrastructure based on Agency requirements, best
practices and technical knowledge.
- Provide all required documentation including standards, configurations
- Provide feedback and assist with developing Infrastructure Security
Polices and standards
- Provide knowledge transfer of network and security operations.
Location : *NY City*
Duration : *9+ months*
Rate : *Open*
Thanks & Regards, Ankur Nigam,
Caresoft Inc. 40 Brunswick Ave. Suite 205 , Edison NJ 08817 URL :
Email : ani...@caresoftinc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at