*Send your resumes to g...@mncl.net*
*Need ASAP..Sure shot interview...Thanks
*Duration:* 6 months
*Client: "Metro-North Railroad's" *
*Scope of Services:*
* Metro-North Railroad's Information Technology & Project Management
Department requires the Technical Consulting Services of ONE (1) Coldfusion
programmer to enhance existing and develop new user interface components for
the HR Data Warehouse application.
* The activities to be performed will include coding and testing new user
interface screens which interact with Oracle 9i and 10g databases, and will
replace the manual processes currently run in the Data Warehouse for:
* The weekly load and balancing of Payroll Data.
* The monthly extract and transmission of Pension Data.
* Management of the Reporting Subsystem.
* The candidate must possess expertise and a proven record of work history
in the following areas:
* Proficient knowledge of Coldfusion development
* Knowledge of software development in order to interpret specifications for
application enhancements, including the ability to analyze and update code
created by others.
* Knowledge of software development in order to modify and debug existing
* Oracle 9i and 10g administrative functions and operations, including
problem resolution and database tuning techniques.
* Oracle database object creation, including (but not limited to) tables,
indexes, views, procedures, functions and packages.
* Methods of accessing database data and objects from client-server and
web-based applications, including troubleshooting interface issues.
* Support for application developers in learning and understanding software
development as well as database functionality and features.
* Software development lifecycle conventions.
* Change management practices and procedures.
Thanks & Regards ,
9810 E. 42nd Street, Suite 223, Tulsa, OK 74146
Tel: 918-770-0756 (Direct)
Fax: 480-247-4975, 918-398-4249
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at