This is Madhu from Sriven Infosys, looking for Consultants for below

Role                       : Automation (Q/A) Consultant

Position Type     : 6+ months contract

Location              : Falmouth, ME

No of Positions  : 3

Local candidates only

reply me at:ma...@sriveninfosys.com

Below are the requirements for the three automation positions.

·         Quality Center - Developing scripts/ Running tests

·         Quick Test Pro with Strong Vb Script

·         Test Case Creation

·         Environments: Terminal, Web, Windows Environment

·         Re-usable module development

·         Re-usable script/function library development

Sriven Infosys Inc
Voice: 212-999-6251 Ext: 216
Alt: 646-898-6228 Ext: 216

the inconvenience caused.