Please reply to :

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                        :  Ruby on Rails Developer

Location                               :  Ohio

Duration                                :  6 months

Rate                                       :  $40/Hr on C2C

Develop code for Retail Access Request System using Ruby on Rails. The ideal
candidate will also have ASP.NET, ADO.NET, C#, and Web Services experience Ruby
on Rails development experience.

Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 209
Alt Ph: 718-715-4195 Ext:-209

the inconvenience caused.