Hi,

This is Manoj from Sriveninfosys Inc....We have a hot requirement on  Project
Manager W Multilingual send me the updated resume of your consultant ASAP.

Please reply me at: ma...@sriveninfosys.com

Hi,

Please let me know if you have any consultant's available for below project.

Interview: F2F, after the initial phone interview

Hi,

Please let me know if you have any consultant's available for below project.

Title             :  Project Manager W Multilingual

Location     : Philadelphia,PA

Duration    :  1 Year

Description

  a.. The Project Manager is responsible for the Implementation of a new
Document Management system. Manages:
  b.. Project start-up
  c.. Transition between project phases
  d.. Closure
  e.. Project management processes.
  f.. Also need to be multilingual
Responsibilities:

  a.. Manages execution of medium to large scale projects related to technology
solutions.
  b.. Monitors, evaluates, and controls project performance using project
management skills.
  c.. Monitors risks to projects and escalates appropriately.
  d.. Develops solutions to complex problems through the application of
ingenuity and creativity.
  e.. Collaborates with stakeholders to ensure appropriate project-related
communications.
  f.. Evaluates project in accordance with plan, captures and applies learning.

Deliverables:

  a.. Develops and maintains the Implementation project plan.
  b.. Documents project related risks and issues.
  c.. Provides Management with routine updates.
  d.. Implemented F/FU effectively utilizing EDMS.
Skills:

  a.. Proficient in project management techniques, team building, and
scheduling software is essential to success in this position.
  b.. Ability to manage resources to tasks.
  c.. Supports both effective individual and team performance.
  d.. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
  e.. Proficient in Power Point, Excel, MS Word and Project.
  f.. Ability to adapt quickly to changing project priorities.

Thanks and Regard's

Manoj
(  (212) 999-6251 Ext: 208
Alt (  718-715-4195 Ext:208