Hi,

Hope you are doing great…
 Kindly give reply to vino...@beyondtekit.com

This is my direct client opening for *System Admin - IIS Engineer located in
Hartford, CT. This is a 12 Months Contract position.*

We are looking for IIS engineer with strong implementation skills. This
consultant must have 2 to 4 years of experience to provide engineering
support to a major migration from IIS v6 to v7. Candidate must be a strong
team player with enterprise environment experience

The ideal candidate must have experience migrating web applications between
IIS versions, II6 to II7 experience desired.
Experience with automation tools and scripting to support the migrations, is
also a requirement, along with a solid Microsoft server 2008 background.

*Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated
resume.*

*Full Name:*

*Degree/Major:*

*Total IT Experience:*

*Total Microsoft IIS Implementation experience:*

*Total Microsoft IIS 5/6/7 experience:*

*Total Power Shell scripting experience:*

*Total Automation tools and scripting experience*

*Total migration experience between IIS 6 to 7:*

*Total Microsoft Server 2008 exp:*

*Hourly rate:*

*Is this on W2/C2C?*

*Day Phone #:*

*Evening Phone #: *

*Cell Phone #:*

*Availability:*

*Current City/State (US citizen / GC Holder):*

*Thanks & Regards,*

* *

*Vinoth*

 (* 714-857-2002 **x** **810*