Hope you are doing great today,
Please go through the following job description and let me know if you are
interested in this position or not, if yes, please send me the updated
resume with contact details and rate ASAP.
* Sr. Network Administrator*
*Note: candidates who do not have the mandatory skills will not be
· Due to the Agency's strong Cisco routing and infrastructure
environment, the candidate is required to possess the following valid
certifications and qualifications:
a. CCIE Certification Number
b. Passed CCIE Security Written Exam
c. CCVP, CCDP
d. CQS-Advanced Wireless Design Specialist
e. Cisco Routing and Switching Solutions Specialist
f. Cisco Routing and Switching Field Specialist
· BS in Computer Systems Engineering and minimum of 10 years
experience of hands on internetworking with a strong emphasis on Cisco
related technologies and Data Center Migrations in a medium sized
· Hands on working experience with Packeteer PacketShaper7500, Cisco
Backbone and ISR Router families, Cisco Core / Distributing / Access Level
Switches, Cisco Unified Wireless Network, Cisco ACS Appliance 4.0, Cisco
Personality Blades (Sup720, NAM, IPS, and FWSM), Cisco IP Telephony, and APC
· Practical experience with the following: SNA/DLSW+, HSRP, EIGRP,
802.1x, 802.1a/b/g/n, TCP/IP, RADIUS, LDAP, TACACS+, and IPSEC.
· Must possess strong verbal and excellent written communications
skills, technology leadership, training and mentoring skills, and exhibit
team oriented approach.
· Must work effectively in a team environment, work well under the
challenge of demanding workloads and aggressive deadlines, be flexible, and
respond positively to change.
· Ability to maintain asset inventory and deliver cost-effective
· Demonstrated ability to multi-task and determine own priorities
working with IT related projects
· Ability and willingness to travel within the NYC 5 Boroughs as
needed to support the individual offices.
*Scope of Services*
<*describe role of consultant, identify tasks and deliverables*>
- Develop detailed infrastructure designs using best of breed security
equipment including Cisco Firewalls (IOS and FWSMs), Intrusion Prevention
Systems (IPS), and secure access control systems such as Packeteer
PacketShaper7500 and Mazu Profiler.
- Analyze and critique network connectivity related issues during
installations and upgrades
- Engineer the infrastructure based on Agency requirements, best
practices and technical knowledge.
- Provide all required documentation including standards, configurations
- Provide feedback and assist with developing Infrastructure Security
Polices and standards
- Provide knowledge transfer of network and security operations.
*Rate: *DOE* Job Type: *Contract *Start Date: *Jan 02, 2009 * Duration:
*12+ Months, * Location: *NYC, NY
Please reply to va...@sureitinc.com or call me on 602-334-4209
Sure IT Solutions Inc.
1801 W Queen Creek RD | Suite # 3 | Chandler | AZ 85248
Phone:602-334-4209 FAX: 866-322-0121
Email: va...@sureitinc.com, varma.sur...@gmail.com
(The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user of the
e-mail address to which it was addressed and may also be privileged. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, any dissemination,
distribution or copying of the information contained in this Internet
message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error
please notify us by telephone or e-mail the sender by replying to this
message, and then delete the e-mail and other copies of it from your
computer system. Thank you. We believe this email to be virus free but do
not warrant that this is the case and we will not accept liability for any
losses arising from any virus being transmitted unintentionally by us.)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at