Hope you are doing great today,
Please go through the following job description and let me know if you are
interested in this position or not, if yes, please send me the updated
resume with contact details and rate ASAP.
*Duration: 12 months*
*Applications Systems Engineer - Smalltalk*
· Acts in a high-level technical role as a designer for major
computer applications utilizing a thorough understanding of available
technology, tools, and existing designs.
· Works on extremely complex problems where analysis of situations
or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors.
· Designs platforms, writes code, and develops tests.
· Leads multiple modeling, simulations, and analysis.
· Acts as expert technical resource to programming staff in the
program development, testing, and implementation process.
· May act as project/team lead.
· Smalltalk developer. This resource will be required to the lead
designer for major computer applications utilizing a thorough understanding
of available technology, tools, and existing design.
· They will work on extremely complex problems where analysis of
situation or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors.
· This person will participate hands-on in all phases of
development, including requirements analysis, architecture, design,
implementation, testing and deployment.
· This person will be responsible to lead multiple modeling,
simulations and analysis.
· They will act as the expert technical resource to lead programming
staff in the program development, testing and implementation process.
· May also be called upon to act as project/team lead.
· *Must have 7 -10 years experience working with object oriented
languages such as Smalltalk, VisualAge. *
· *Must have related experience in Visual Works, Web servicing, and
Object Studio 8.0. *
· *5+ years in industry experience in software development. *
· Must be a team-player with demonstrated ability to work in a
· Ability and experience multi-tasking and working effectively under
· Outstanding written and verbal communications skills.
· Experience with advance SQL Server.
· Comprehensive understanding of Proficient in performance
monitoring, tuning and capacity planning.
· Ability to translate business requirements into technical
· Must be able to interface with architects, infrastructure groups
and Line of Business project technical staff.
· May be asked to provide direction and guidance to less
· Should have a desire to learn about emerging technologies and
their relation to the deployment of future development.
· Familiarity with Credit Card Processing.
· Some middleware (Sybase Open Client, J-connect) all desirable.
· Knowledge of Release Management schedules, security policy and
· Good understanding and/or ability to research and recommend system
tools and processes, as required to support the application.
· Platform and Skill Set Expertise: Mainframe Development: Smalltalk
A 10-year multi-county (residence) federal, felony and misdemeanor criminal
background investigation with a Social Security check is required for ALL
contractor PRIOR to start (no waivers) The factors which would prohibit an
employee from working at this client are: Any Federal conviction; any felony
conviction; or Misdemeanor - of any criminal offense involving dishonesty, a
breach of trust or money laundering will disqualify the candidate.
Background check results must be received PRIOR to start a contractor - no
exceptions or waivers.
Please reply to va...@sureitinc.com or call me on 602-334-4209
Sure IT Solutions Inc.
1801 W Queen Creek RD | Suite # 3 | Chandler | AZ 85248
Phone:602-334-4209 FAX: 866-322-0121
Email: va...@sureitinc.com, varma.sur...@gmail.com
(The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user of the
e-mail address to which it was addressed and may also be privileged. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, any dissemination,
distribution or copying of the information contained in this Internet
message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error
please notify us by telephone or e-mail the sender by replying to this
message, and then delete the e-mail and other copies of it from your
computer system. Thank you. We believe this email to be virus free but do
not warrant that this is the case and we will not accept liability for any
losses arising from any virus being transmitted unintentionally by us.)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at