*Reply to:v...@beyondtekit.com <to%3av...@beyondtekit.com>*
This is my direct client opening for *Java Developer - Chicago, IL**. This
is a **4+ months c*ontract position. The hourly rate is *DOE*.
Candidates must have 1-2 years of consistent Java Development experience.
Experience with ProSight is preferred, however the client is prepared to
conduct 1 month of on-site training and then the candidate can complete the
project remotely. This position is for the client's IT Finance department,
so candidates may be subject to a credit check. Please do not submit
candidates who have a bankruptcy, are default on any loans or have been 90+
days late on payments.
Must be able to:
1. Develop Java Script code for ProSight advanced functions.
2. Assist in developing test plans and scripts.
3. Perform unit and system tests.
4. Document code and any required external documentation.
5. Converse with business users and capture their requirements when
necessary, turning their requirements into viable ProSight objects
(functions / categories, graphs, investor maps, and scorecards)
1. 1 – 2 years solid Java or Java Script programming experience.
2. Good analysis and problem solving skills.
3. Ability to work independently.
4. Ability to take business requirements and translate them into viable
ProSight architecture (assuming this person has the proper ProSight
5. Understanding of distributed architecture where db server may be
remote form application server.
- First week of January, for a period of one month "on-sight on the job
training", developing the configuration to implement Aon's application
portfolio management requirements.
- Can then work remotely to finish required tasks in this first
Ongoing Support Tasks:
1. Assist in developing specifications and requirements for additional
2. Translate these specifications and requirements into functioning
3. Troubleshoot any performance issues by examining the ProSight logs and
utilities. (Assuming adequate ProSight technical training).
4. Be able to converse with technical support (principally application
server support, DBA's) in the vent there is a performance issue.
*Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated
Total IT Experience:
Total Java Developer exp:
Total solid Java or Java Script programming exp:
Total exp in translating business requirements into viable ProSight
Total exp in distributed architecture where db server may be remote form
Total exp in assisting in developing test plans and scripts:
Total exp in performing unit and system tests:
Total exp in document code and external documentation:
Total exp in conversing with business users and capture their requirements
into viable ProSight objects (functions / categories, graphs, investor maps,
Day Phone #:
Evening Phone #:
Cell Phone #:
Work status (US Citizen/Green card holder/others)
* If you qualify for this position, are available immediately and are
interested, please send your resume, rate and contact information to
*mailto:v...@beyondtekit.com?subject=java Developer - Chicago, IL
* Please ensure you complete and copy/paste the above-completed matrix with
*Tel: 714-857-2002 - Ext -815*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at