Dear Partners!
We have the following client requirement. Pl send profiles with rate and
contact details ASAP. Thanks!

Flex/Flash Senior Developers
3 Positions
Location: NYC
6 months

1.       Excellent knowledge of Action Script 2.0/3.0
2.       Good understanding of XML, PHP
3.       In depth understanding of Flex 2.0/3.0 framework (Cairngorm or Pure
4.       Good exposure in system design using OOPS
5.       Thorough understanding of V3 component development
6.       Exposure to media integration in Flash/Flex using FMS/RED5
7.       Excellent communication skills
8.       Good client management capability
9.       Co ordination of activities between offshore team

EZEN Computer Services Inc.
5 Independence Way, Ste #300
Princeton, NJ 08540
609- 945- 7416 || Fax 609-452-5613 ||
IM: || ||

"Partner to PTC Arbortext products"
Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
for the inconvenience caused to you"