This is Manoj from Sriveninfosys Inc....We have a hot requirement on  Java
Swing Developer send me the updated resume of your consultant ASAP.

Please reply me at: ma...@sriveninfosys.com

Please let me know if you have any consultant's available for below project.

Interview: F2F, after the initial phone interview

Please let me know if you have any consultant's available for below project.

Title            : Java Swing Developer

Location   : Bethesda, MD

Duration   : 6 Months

Pay Rate    : $35/hr [Not flexible]

·        Responsible for developing and supporting a large scale Enterprise
application in Java Swing.

·        Working closely with Client Technical and Business teams.

Required Skills:

·        Good Java Swing programming skills (about 3 years)

·        Good problem solving and communication skills and ability to work

·        Additional knowledge about Object Oriented programming skills

·        Java/J2EE programming skills

Nice to have Skills:

·        Struts MVC framework

·        J2EE design patterns

·        IBM Websphere Application server

·        Rational ClearCase & ClearQuest

Thanks and Regard's

(  (212) 999-6251 Ext: 208
Alt (  718-715-4195 Ext:208
If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in  the subject line "Remove".Sorry for the