Please reply to :

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                        :  Oracle OSM architect

Location                               :  Atlanta, GA

Duration                                :  3 + months

Candidate must have in-depth experience. Should have strong knowledge of Oracle
OSM integration with outside systems. rate to be capped at 8 hours/day.

            Technology Architecture
           1 - Highest
           6-9 years

Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 209