Hi,

My name is Sona and I'm an IT recruiter at Abacus Consultancy Services.

Respond via e-mail please including a daytime phone number so I can reach
you. *In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond
with matching resumes ASAP on s...@abacs.com. *

Please respond with the following details of your consultant(s).

 *Contact Details:*

Name                :

Phone               :

Email                :

Rate                 :

Location           :

Relocation        :

Visa Status      :

*MAKE SURE THE ALL SKILLS MUST MATCH THE REQUIREMENT.*

*Req. ID:*
 *Data Warehousing - ETL Developer - Informatica*

*Primary Skills  Keyword***

Hyperion Essbase (version 9.3 preferred), Hyperion Financial Planning,
Hyperion Financial Reporting, Hyperion SmartView, Hyperion Web Analysis**

*Secondary Skills  Keyword*

Hyperion Data Warehouse Developer

Proven expertise and experience in the following tools is required:
Hyperion Essbase (version 9.3 preferred)
Hyperion Financial Planning
Hyperion Financial Reporting
Hyperion SmartView
Hyperion Web Analysis
On-Line Analytical Processing (OLAP)
Ability to write clear and concise technical documents.
Ability to clearly document a process or procedure for others to follow.
Ability to be relied upon to complete a task or project with minimal
supervision.
Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Proven customer service skills.
Preferred Qualifications/Experience
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related
field (or equivalent work experience).

3 - 5 years of experience developing and supporting moderate to complex data
warehouses or data marts.
3+ years experience working with ETL (extraction, transformation and
Data warehouse or data mart analysis and design experience.
Practical experience and knowledge in the following technologies and tools:
Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) Tools (Informatica, MS SQL Server DTS,
etc.).
Data Modeling - Dimensional and Normalized Relational
SQL Development (MS SQL Server, Oracle, etc.)
Business Intelligence Tools (Viador, Business Objects, Hyperion, etc)

*Job Type:* Contract,   *Total Exp: *3 Yrs,   *Start Date: *immediate,
  *Duration:
*3+ months,   *Rate: *open,   *Location: *Richmond, VA

*Abacus Management & Consultancy Services* is a leading software development
& consulting company providing hi-tech information technology solutions and
manpower staffing. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies. (*
http://www.abacuscs.com/clientsclientslist.html*<http://www.abacuscs.com/clientsclientslist.html>)
to small and medium sized businesses. You may visit our website at *
www.abacuscs.com* to learn more about us.

"REMOVE" in the subject line.

Thanks & Regards,

Sona

Recruiter
Abacus Consultancy Services
Tel (Direct) : 1-703-349-3375

Fax : 1-540-301-8166
s...@abacs.com
www.abacuscs.com
"Quality is never an accident...it is always the result of intelligent
effort."  ...John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)
Confidential Information:  The information contained in this email message
is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the designated
recipient named above, and, as such, is privileged and confidential.  If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible
for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are herby notified that you
have received this document in error, and that the review, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail
(ad...@abacuscs.com) and delete this message from your computer.  Thank you.