Urgently Required a Ruby on Rails Applications Developer in Columbus, OH...
**
*Let me know ASAP.. if you have any one for this Position*
**
*Position Title:*                         Ruby on Rails Applications
Developer**

*Work Location:*                      Columbus, OH

*Estimated Duration:*               3-6 months

* *

*The ruby on rails experience is the most important, not the .Net*

-Responsible for the design, development, coding, testing, debugging and
documentation of applications to satisfy the requirements of one or more
user areas.

-May include hands-on new development as well as support, maintenance or
enhancement of existing applications.

Works closely with client management to identify and specify complex
business requirements and processes. Researches and evaluates alternative
solutions and makes recommendations.

* *

*Skills: *

Ruby on Rails development experience required

SQL

.Net

Ajax

C#

* *

*Additional Skills: *

*Ruby on Rails development* experience is required and is a #10 on
importance

Develop code for Retail Access Request System using Ruby on Rails. The ideal
candidate will also have *ASP.NET, ADO.NET, C#,* and *Web Services*experience.

* *

Thanks and Regard,

*Nasser** ***

*Sr. IT Recruiter*

Email- nas...@vyshnaviinfotech.com

*Vyshnavi Infotech LLC; *

Herndon, VA 20170

Phone# (703) 953 2927

Fax# 703 547 0135

*Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click "Remove".  *

* *

To find more about my Company please vist *www.vyshnaviinfotech.com*