Please forward your resume to ramakrishna.bellamko...@ibssinc.com

Hello Pals,

Please let me know if you have anyone for the following requirement and send
along with rate confirmation.

Position: Winforms Developer
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Duration: 3-6 months
Rate: $42/hr

*Required Skills:*
net smart client/window forms
c #
web servers
sql 2005
Strong reporting services skills
Data warehousing strength
senior experience but willing to get their hands dirty
understanding the architecture of data warehouse but will also write the
code
comm skills and leadership abilities
there will be a high level of technical questions during the interview
regarding winforms

Thanks and Regards!
Rama Krishna
IBSS Inc (International Business Software Solutions)
Strategic Consulting Division
Contact: 732-348-5030  Ext: 433
Email Id: ramakrishna.bellamko...@ibssinc.com
Fax: 732-876-0383
IBSS Inc: 2540 U.S. Highway 130, Suite 101, Cranbury. NJ - 08512
visit us at www.ibssinc.com <http://www.ibssinc.com>
IBSS Inc: A Global IT Services company specialized in Enterprise Resource
Planning, Application Development, Maintenance, Data Warehousing and Media
Solutions to Global 2000 organizations.
Note: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
for the inconvenience caused to you.