Jersy.  I have a new spot for Oracle/SQL DBA and Linux Admin.

explore this further. Please send profiles to ro...@trustek.com

back to me asap.

Full Name:

Best Number:
E-mail ID:
Total IT Exp.:

 US Exp.:
When you have finished your last project :
Best time for interview :
Visa status :
Do you have any other interviews or any expected confirmations? :
Pay Rate:
Have you been submitted before for this position? :
Have you been submitted before for this client? :
Any plans going to India in coming days (H1) :

Rate $50-55/hr Corp - Corp

Houston TX

6 Month Contract

Major Energy Company

*Managers Notes*:

*          Experience with Oracle in a Windows/Unix Environment.

*          Must have experience in clustering/backup.

*          Must have SQL DBA experience

*          Must be able to be a Team Lead.

*          Looking for a real passionate person that is a real go getter.

*          Candidate (5-7 years) that has been in a Lead role.

*          Good experience Version of Oracle 9i and 10g Since this a lead
position, this person will also manage SQL Server DBAs

*          Applications are important for candidate to have experience with:

*          Oracle DBA, team lead experience, SQL Server DBS, and networking

*          Candidate will Have both on the development side or deal with the
likes of backup, security and performance.

*          SANS Experience Required

Data Base Administrator will be responsible for all development, test and
production databases in our OLTP, Operation Data Store and Data Warehouse
environments including logical and physical models. The DBA will work
closely with the Data Architect and development staff to develop and support
all database environments. This person will move into a Team Lead role.

Other responsibilities include Oracle Software installations,
configurations, customizations, backup/recovery, performance tuning, SQL
tuning, capacity planning, data modeling and implementation of Oracle
database environments. The DBA will also be responsible for the migration of
objects and code from Dev/Test to Production database environments and after
hour on-call support.

*Required Work Experience*:

Must have successfully designed, developed and implemented an OLTP, ODS and
Data Warehouse on an Oracle 9i, 10g and/or 11g environment.

Experience on Oracle Partitioning, Data Guard, RAC and Automatic Storage
Management. Experience in capacity planning; distribution across
tablespaces/drives; sizing (extents, partitioning, memory, growth, usage)

Linux Admin

Location: Andover, MA

Duration: 1 year contract

Rate 45/hr  --this is the rate target right now, they have someone in this
role who they are replacing and his rate is 45/hr so please only send those
who fit into this rate.

Provide operational, system administration, and project support to the
Bioinformatics - Advanced Research Computing group. Primary Skills required:

Knowledge and experience in supporting scientific computing. RedHat Linux (4
& 5), Solaris 9, Windows (2003 & 2008). Server builds, OS installation,
hardware maintanance, patch updates, hardware and software troubleshooting.

Shell Scripting Skills in tcsh/bash/ksh, Perl and Python desirable. Apache,
Tomcat and IIS Web Server Administration
(installation/configuration/troubleshooting). Experience with compiling
software from source, using make, gcc and troubleshooting compilation
issues. Provide administration support for vendors with installing and
upgrading scientific software. Experience with compute clusters and
Distributed Resource Management systems such as Platform LSF or Sun Grid
Engine a plus. Experience with open source monitoring and management tools
(Ganglia, Nagios, SWATCH, etc) also a plus.

Candidates must have Linux operating system skills

*Please submit local candidates only.*

Rohit Shetty

Technical Recruiter

6 Kilmer Rd, Suite#Q, Edison, NJ 08817