This is Madhu from Sriven Infosys, looking for Consultants for below requirement

Title         : CSS Front End Developer
Location  : Bethesda, MD
Rate         : 35/hr not flex
Duration   : 6 months
reply me at:ma...@sriveninfosys.com
Job Description:
Responsible for developing and supporting a large scale Enterprise web
Working closely with Client Technical team.

Job Requirements:
Key skills:
- Cascading Style sheets
* Selectors, classes, ids, pseudo classes
* Inheritance and cascade
* Box model
* Fixed width, fluid, elastic layouts
- XHTML and DOM (Document Object Model)
- Web Accessibility
- AJAX (Asynchronous Javascript)
- Good problem solving and communication skills and ability to work

Nice to have skills
- Struts MVC framework
- Yahoo UI and DWR (Direct Web Remoting)
- Flash and Flex

Sriven Infosys Inc
Voice: 212-999-6251 Ext: 216
Alt: 646-898-6228 Ext: 216