This is Hareesh from Sriven Infosys Inc. Kindly send me your consultants
updated Resumes ASAP. for the below requirement

 Please reply me at : hare...@sriveninfosys.com

Title: Oracle (PL/SQL)

Contract Length: 6 Months

Locations: San Jose, CA

Interview: Phone & In-person

seeking an IT Analyst for a six month contract at a large enterprise client in
the Silicon Valley.

Qualified candidates will have proven experience working with people to gather,
analyze and define technical requirements, create Functional Design
Specifications, Technical Architecture documentation and Test Script

This resource will have solid  "hands on" experience with Oracle (PL/SQL) to do
modifications of  SQL packages and documentation. Must have experience  in
Informatica to do IT Analysis of data provided by develoment team and feed the
data for analysis purpose to business peers.

Candidates must have technical knowledge of development environments (Oracle,
UNIX/Linux, WebSphere and Apache).

Sriven Infosys INC
Ph: (212)-999-6251 Ext: 218 || Alt: 646-644-2894
Fax: 212-658-9460
Email: hare...@sriveninfosys.com
Web: www.sriveninfosys.com

veteran status, and other characteristics. We help our clients, employees &
partners compete and win!
the inconvenience caused.