Jersy.  I have a new spot for Sr. Business Analyst opportunity with one of
my client's Bank of America in NYC.

In short, my client is a highly trafficked news site.  They are looking for
a very talented Sr. Business Analyst with good Financials with Fixed Income
experience.  Below is an overview of the position for you to review.

explore this further.  Please revert to ro...@trustek.com

back to me asap.

Full Name:

Best Number:
E-mail ID:
Total IT Exp.:

 US Exp.:
When you have finished your last project :
Best time for interview :
Visa status :
Do you have any other interviews or any expected confirmations? :
Pay Rate:
Have you been submitted before for this position? :
Have you been submitted before for this client? :
Any plans going to India in coming days (H1) :

Client is Bank of America.

I am working on a new Position

NYC…. Sr BA.

Must have background working in Financials with Fixed income. Bonds
derivatives, etc.

Must have excellent comm. Skills and at least 10 years experience…

This is 14-18 months and will pay around 400-450 day…

Rohit Shetty

Technical Recruiter

6 Kilmer Rd, Suite#Q, Edison, NJ 08817

9252181845 Work Number