Please forward your resume to ramakrishna.bellamko...@ibssinc.com

Hello Pals,

Please let me know if you have anyone for the following requirement and send
along with rate confirmation.

Position: Java Application Developer
Location: Piscataway, NJ
Duration: 4-6 months
Rate: $38/hr

*Detailed Job Description:
*Individual is required to fill the position to support the development of a
large scale web application and on-going Production Application Maintenance.

This role will require a person who needs minimal guidance, can work closely
with a team and will perform hands-on development tasks.

*6+ years overall IT development and/or software implementation experience.

*Experience with n-tier application design and development - Specifically *J2EE
(Java / JSF/ JSP / Servlets / JDBC / EJB / Java scripts) on JBoss, with
Oracle backend (stored procedures / triggers), SQL, Crystal Reports and
Hibernate.
*
Strong experience with architecting solutions *in an n-tier environment.*
Deep understanding of architectural principles and application design best
practices.
Experience with *development using Eclipse *

Experience with *development in* *Apache, Tomcat, JBoss, Windows/UNIX/Linux,
Java, SQL and Oracle environments *

Excellent communication / interpersonal skills and strong analytical /
problem solving skills
Applied knowledge of the *SDLC and software development methodologies*.

Thanks and Regards!
Rama Krishna
IBSS Inc (International Business Software Solutions)
Strategic Consulting Division
Contact: 732-348-5030  Ext: 433
Email Id: ramakrishna.bellamko...@ibssinc.com
Fax: 732-876-0383
IBSS Inc: 2540 U.S. Highway 130, Suite 101, Cranbury. NJ - 08512
visit us at www.ibssinc.com <http://www.ibssinc.com>
IBSS Inc: A Global IT Services company specialized in Enterprise Resource
Planning, Application Development, Maintenance, Data Warehousing and Media
Solutions to Global 2000 organizations.
Note: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
for the inconvenience caused to you.