Hello Partners,
Find the details of the requirement as below and send me the matching
profiles to ku...@absli.com
*
Job Title : Network Engineer
Location : Northbrook, IL
Duration : Long Term
*
*Description : *

The Data Center Migration project requires additional resources in two
offices to build servers (UNIX and Windows). The resources need to on-site
at each location for the physical portion of the Server Build process along
with performing Virtual tasks.
* *
Approximately 400 servers a month (both Windows and UNIX) will need to be
built by a dedicated team and these resources will add to that dedicated
team. These processes generate workflow tasks through our Service Catalog
product with each request generating approximately 6 12 tasks. Only
configuration tasks will be considered for this sourcing opportunity. Most
of these configuration tasks can be executed by resources with intermediate
system administration experience. The request itself in addition to an
embedded link to our configuration management database will serve as input
to the work that needs to be completed for these tasks. Marking these tasks
complete will server as output. All tasks have some amount of instruction
available although improvements may be quickly recognized during training
and/or sourcing engagement.
* *
All Windows Server Deployment requests involve the creation of a build
script through an in house utility, local drive configuration, various
software installations and server validation and acceptance processing.
* *
All Unix Server Deployment requests involve the Solaris server build using a
jumpstart facility, Veritas volume manager and file system installation and
configuration, various software installation and server validation and
acceptance processing.
* *
Approximately 10% of our Windows deployment requests involve the
installation and configuration of Microsoft Cluster Server and approximately
10% of our Unix deployment requests involve the installation and
configuration of Veritas Cluster Server.
* *
Approximately 95% of deployment requests involved the installation and
configuration of Netbackup with approximately 90% requiring client
installation and the other 10% requiring media server installation.
Installation requires the selection of proper backup policies, testing for
proper backup functionality and activation of production backup jobs.
* *
Approximately 10% of our windows deployment requests involve the
installation and configuration of SQL server database. Approximately 10% of
our Unix deployment requests involve the installation and configuration of
Oracle database or Oracle RAC.
* *
Approximately 2% of our windows deployment requests involve the installation
and configuration of SMS, pushing client scripts and activation through our
automatic distribution system.
* *
All of our Unix Server Deployment requests and 15% of our Windows Server
Deployment requests involve the creation and configuration of a scheduling
station through our Tivoli Workload infrastructure.
* *
Approximately 60% of our Unix Server Deployment requests and 10% of our
Windows Server Deployment requests involve the provisioning of SAN attached
storage. This activity requires the activation of zones and enterprise disk
subsystem LUN masking.
Approximately 30% of our Unix Server Deployment requests and 10% of our
Windows Server Deployment requests involve the creation and/or access to NAS
file shares.
* *
*Expectations for process compliance or quality: **
*
1. Missing Input
a. Tasks immediately executed to deployment problem queue if any expected
input not available
b. Expect 100% compliance
2. Task Compliance
a. Tasks execution expected to produce desired results
b. Expect minimal one time type errors due to initial vague documentation
during transition grace period after which we would expect 100% compliancy
* *

--
Regards,
P.Bharani Kumar,

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message including attachments, if any,
is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and /or privileged material. Any unauthorized review,
of the original message. If you are the intended recipient but do not wish
to receive communications through this medium, please so advise the sender
immediately.