*JOB ID: NJ_NA_NY_261208* *Natural/ADABAS mainframe
Hope you are doing Well...!!!!
* Here is an urgent Client Requirement from Caresoft Inc.
Most of our qualified submissions lead to immediate client interview. Please
do not submit candidates who are close to confirmations
Please Reply With:
**Best time to call:
Willing to relocate:
**Work Status: Citizen / Green Card/EAD/ H1 Visa (pl. send name and
contact details of sponsoring company):*
*Expected Rate/Salary(Hourly/ Annualy):*
We are looking for *Natural 3.1/ADABAS mainframe Development Consultant.*
- Minimum of five years Natural 3.1/ADABAS mainframe experience in both
batch and real-time environments, and two years Natural 4 experience.
- Proficiency in TSO & JCL.
- Proficiency in ADABAS file design and be familiar with Excel and
- Familiarity with Inspection-based systems utilizing hand-held
- Familiarity with the Department of City Planning's GeoSupport system
- Familiarity with Entire X Broker and other Software AG products
- Trouble-shooting and analytical skills, including the ability to
anticipate and act on customer's needs, think proactively and be able to
work in a rapidly changing and multi-tasked environment.
*SCOPE OF SERVICES (describe role of consultant, identify tasks and
- A Natural Application Development Consultant will be required to
support the development of the B-FIRST system.
- Scope of services will consist of modifying existing programs and
developing new programs in Software AG Natural (Version 4) structured
programming language, as well as using EntireX Broker interface.
Location : *Brooklyn , NY*
Duration : *2080 hrs (12 Months+) *
Rate : *Open*
Thanks & Regards, Ankur Nigam,
Caresoft Inc. 40 Brunswick Ave. Suite 205 , Edison NJ 08817 URL :
Email : ani...@caresoftinc.com Gmail: ankurnigam2...@gmail.com ,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at