Here is a hot requirement for *< SAP MM /AP Master Data Consultant - Little
Rock, AR - 6 Months >.* Please let us know if you have any suitable
consultants available for the earliest client submission.
*Position: *SAP MM /AP Master Data Consultant
*Location: *Little Rock, AR
*Duration: *6 Months
SAP MM /AP Master Data Consultant: Work with the DFA AASIS Support Team and
OSP to identify issues with SAP Materials Management master data, develop
corrective action plans, develop and map existing business process and train
master data specialist.
- Identify all materials and vendor master records that have not been
used. They should have no history.
- Map the current business process at Office of State Procurement for
master data maintenance. Identify and give recommendations of how to improve
- Review and identify material groups to determine if they have been
mapped correctly to the material.
- Identify materials that have not been mapped correctly to the valuation
- Develop a training document that shows how to search for materials and
vendors. Identify and suggest any changes that could be made to the system
to improve this process.
- Identify duplicate materials and vendors and give suggestions for
- Identify a process for the requirement of an approval each time a
Vendor/Material is created.
- Identify generic materials and vague descriptions and give suggestions
for corrective action.
- Identify where the UOM lump sum has been used for other than services.
- Develop a standard to be used for descriptions for materials.
- Suggest a policy that can be used for use of vendors and materials
though out the MM process.
- Suggest/identify a way to block the changing of short text on materials
when used in a procurement document.
- Identify problems with Unit of Measures and give suggestions for
- Identify material and material group miss matches.
- Identify what must be cleaned up with in the MM area to allow for an
- Identify the roles within the agencies that should be required to
request master data to be created.
- Identify/suggest changes that can be made to search screens and master
data that will improve the search process.
- Train master data specialist to understand how the integration of
master data with other modules within SAP affects the system. Also, train
them how to follow the standards and follow the guidelines for creating
- Review and suggest resolution for any current MM error messages.
- The candidate must possess SAP 4.7 or greater Supply Chain Management
with 6 or more years of experience.
- The experience is to include implementation, upgrades and master data
maintenance within a SAP ERP system.
- Experience with SRM and the purchasing card functionality is a plus.
- The candidate must possess an understanding of the integration of
vendor and material master data with all functional areas.
- The candidate must be able to conduct workshops for gathering
requirements and must be able to train client staff.
- The candidate must have a 4 year degree minimum.
- Ability to transition business processes into business and technical
- Work well with IT and functional team members.
- Provide knowledge transfer to client.
Staffing - Manager
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at