Hi,

Placed below is the opening with our direct client.

 JOB ORDER:

 (JA) Position: Message Broker Consultant

 Location: Pittsburgh, PA

 Est. Start Date: 1/19/2009

 Est. Term: 12 months

 *** LOCAL or Regional candidates preferred ***

 ***  phone screen and possible interview in-person ***

 Requirements:

 IBM Message Broker - 3 years (Required)

 Policy Administration Solutions (PSA) experience

 Fabric - 1 year (Preferred)

 Java - 5 years (Required)

 UML - 2 years (Preferred)

 Overall - 10 + Years (Required)

 P&C Insurance - preferred

 Must have requirements:

 Should be Hands On, not a pure architect Good understanding of the IBM

 tools specified above

 Role:

 1.    Provide technical and architectural guidance to Integration team

 2.    Responsible for Design as well as hands on coding for

 implementation

 3.    Design and Develop architectural artifacts

 4.    Presentation to management

 5.    Conduct feasibility study both Technical and Business

 6.    Communicate and document Technical approaches

 7.    Align to direction set by Enterprise Architect

 8.    Communicate and document new Process and Procedures

 9.    Identify and resolve any problems

If you are interested please reply me with the following details.

 CONSULTANT FIRST AND LAST NAME:

 TOTAL EXPERIENCE:

 TOTAL US EXPERIENCE:

 VISA STATUS: