Hi Partners:

Send matching resumes with contact details to r...@centerpiecetech.com

REQUIREMENT: Tibco Developer/migrate from MQSI to TIbco ESB

MUST HAVE TIBCO (BUSINESS WORKS-ESB)

JOB DESCRIPTION:

This is an infrastructure project, to migrate all MQSI workflows into the
Tibco ESB. This project has numerous benefits but the key benefits are:
· Reduce our software support costs by eliminating our use of the MQ Message
Broker.
· Maintain our minimum standard for enterprise services by leveraging our
enterprise solution, Tibco's ESB.
· Educate our application developers in the use of the ESB development
architecture and tools, so that they can take on support and development of
their application workflows.

Best Regards,
Raj
Centerpiece Technologies, Inc