Please forward your resume to ramakrishna.bellamko...@ibssinc.com

Hello Pals,

Please let me know if you have anyone for the following requirement and send
along with rate confirmation.

*Position: Novell Engineer
Location: Princeton, NJ
Duration: 6 Months*

*Working as part of the team this position is responsible for
* Ongoing maintenance of a Novell Netware 5.1 Server acting data store for
LAN collections
* Coordinate activities with the PC collections
* Copying, restoring and verification of PC image data files from local site
collection servers to the data store
* Determining LAN shared area rights for individuals associated with various
cases
* Identifying and Collecting necessary LAN data and/or facilitating remote
LAN collection
* Maintaining data tracking mechanisms reflecting PC and LAN collection
status and storage locations
* Coordinating the backup of data to tape with the tape backup engineers
* Assisting in the preparation of the data store for indexing and searching
* Collecting hard drive images using Ghost software or other tools
* Maintaining documentation of processes and tasks
* Performing Novell security issue identification and resolution when
exceptions are found to documented security standards
* Performing security audits, searching and reporting at the Novell, NDS and
Microsoft Active Directory platform level and resolving issues which may
arise
* Preparing metrics reporting
* Performing risk analysis on exception data and processes and assisting in
exception identification and process troubleshooting
* Assisting in automation of current processes
* Work with vendors to test, evaluate and recommend new products and
utilities

*Requirements/Education:

** Strong understanding of Novell security practices, and best practices in
Novell security policy and procedures is required
* Must be experienced with NFS or Native File Access
* Must have 5 years or more experience with NetWare Servers, NDS, DNS, DHCP,
FTP, NSS, volume and NDS maintenance as a Certified Novell Engineer (CNE).
* Must have 2 years or more experience with Microsoft AD Servers or a
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE).
* High skill with NDS v.7.x or eDirectory v.8.x required
* High skill with Novell Console One or NwAdmin32 required
* High skill with Bindview's bv-control for Novell required
* High skill with Intermine FileCensus
* Intermediate skill with Winbatch WIL scripting language.
* High skill with NU2 BartPE PE Builder
* High skill with Nero burning software for CD and DVD creation.
* High skill with PC Imaging product Symantec Ghost.
* Must be experienced with Veritas Netbackup target creation and report
analysis.
* Good understanding of Avanti Technology Taskmaster SYNC process.
* Must have strong organizational skills.
* Must work well as part of a larger team.
* Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.

Thanks and Regards!
Rama Krishna
IBSS Inc (International Business Software Solutions)
Strategic Consulting Division
Contact:  609-395-9007  Ext: 433
Email Id: ramakrishna.bellamko...@ibssinc.com
Fax: 732-876-0383
IBSS Inc: 2540 U.S. Highway 130, Suite 101, Cranbury. NJ - 08512
visit us at www.ibssinc.com <http://www.ibssinc.com>
IBSS Inc: A Global IT Services company specialized in Enterprise Resource
Planning, Application Development, Maintenance, Data Warehousing and Media
Solutions to Global 2000 organizations.
Note: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
for the inconvenience caused to you.