*JOB ID: AK_CP_NJ_050109* *Cobol Programmer*
Hope you are doing well !!!
Here is an urgent Client Requirement from Caresoft Inc.
Most of our qualified submissions lead to immediate client interview. Please
do not submit candidates who are close to confirmations
*Please Reply With:*
Email & Contact Number:
Visa Status-US Citizen/Green Card/H1B (Employer Details):
Resume with the above details ONLY will be considered further
We are looking for *Cobol Programmer.*
- Programmer will work with State staff to learn the current processing
between the State and the various Medicare D plans (PDPs).
- Programmer will be required to use a 4GL (from Database Systems
Corporation) with MicroSoft COBOL. Various associated utilities (which may
include indexed file creation, screen creation) will be used.
- Being able to navigate in the Unix operating system will be required.
Programmer will be responsible to upload/download files, as well as navigate
through various directories.
- Years of Relevant Experience: 5 plus years.
- Preferred Education: 4 year college degree or equivalent technical
- The Unix Operating system and will possess strong COBOL skills, as well
as the ability to perform system analysis and determine program
requirements. The ability to work with software like MS Excel (or other file
manipulation software) is highly desired.
- Perform coordination of benefits between Medicare D providers and PAAD
program. Migrate beneficiaries to appropriate 2009 plans. Set up secure file
transfers, enrollment, billing and reconciliation formats. Provide
statistical reporting to end-users.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Perform system analysis and determine program need.
- Spec out and code complex COBOL programs.
- Conduct full testing on all programs.
- Anticipate, identify, track and resolve issues and risks affecting own
work. Develop contingency plans as necessary.
- Engage in ongoing process improvement.
- Possess detailed functional and process knowledge.
- Understand the business process and how own work integrates.
- Determination of 2009 benchmark and non-benchmark PDPs and
indentification of affected PAAD beneficiaries
- Migration plan for those beneficiaries including an outreach and
deadline for PDP selection
- Set up of file transfer protocols, billing and enrollment formats,
reconciliation process for new 2009 PDPs.
- Processing of enrollments of affected beneficiaries
- Change of all in-house programs to reflect 2009 PDPs
- Set up of billing and enrollment cross-matches with all 2009 PDPs.
*Skill's Required / Desired:*
- Need Consultant COBOL,Atlest 6 Year's of Experience.
- MS Excel (2003 or better),Atlest 2 Years.
- Strong Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Unix (AIX),Atlest 6 month's.
- Database Systems Corp 4GL,Atlest 6 Month's.
- Prior Experience with Medicare Part D,Atlest 6 Month's.
Location : *Mercerville, NJ*
Duration : *6-12 Months*
Rate : *Open*
Thanks & Regards,
Caresoft Inc. 40 Brunswick Ave. Suite 205 , Edison NJ 08817 URL :
Email : ani...@caresoftinc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at