"Must be a US Citizen only"

Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to sop...@datagrp.com for the below
mentioned requirement with rate confirmation.

Position: SQL DBA/Developer

Duration: Long term

Location: Tempe, AZ

Rate: $48/hr on 1099

"Must be a US Citizen only"

Skill Set:

- 3 - 5 year experience with MS SQL Server, .Net and IIS. Experience with IMS
or DB2 is a plus.

- 1-2 years in a multi-platform environment (AIX, Unix, or Linux experience +
Windows Server) with demonstrated experience using a scripting language

- Basic project management skills

- Demonstrated experience working with application developers in the resolution
of database related issues on projects and recommending appropriate alternative
data solutions when needed

- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or
equivalent work experience

- Preference given to individuals with MS SQL Server certifications

- Preference given to individuals with Greenbelt and DFSS certifications

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter
Data Group, Inc.