Please forward your resume to

Hello Pals,

Please let me know if you have anyone for the following requirement and send
along with rate confirmation.

Position: Coldfusion developer
Location: San Ramon, CA
Duration: 1+ year Contract

*Job Description*:
Position is for a developer to do coding and unit testing using Cold Fusion,
Oracle/SQL, Javascript, and HTML.Candidate submitted must have EXCELLENT
oral communications skills to enable them to effectively team with clients.

*Skills Inventory  Skill Experience Need *
1) Cold Fusion Expert Required
2) Oracle Expert Required
3) SQL Expert Required
4) Javascript Expert Desired
5) HTML Expert Desired
6) Oral Communication Skills Expert Required

Thanks and Regards!
Rama Krishna
IBSS Inc (International Business Software Solutions)
Strategic Consulting Division
Contact:  609-395-9007  Ext: 433
Email Id:
Fax: 732-876-0383
IBSS Inc: 2540 U.S. Highway 130, Suite 101, Cranbury. NJ - 08512
visit us at <>
IBSS Inc: A Global IT Services company specialized in Enterprise Resource
Planning, Application Development, Maintenance, Data Warehousing and Media
Solutions to Global 2000 organizations.
Note: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
for the inconvenience caused to you.