Greetings from Webject Systems!

Good Morning. Hope you are doing great.

We  have got excellent and highly experienced resources in the following
skills;* Lotus Notes, Mainframe, Certified Sr. SAP FI/CO, Oracle PL/SQL, Sr.
Peoplesoft HRMS, SQL DBA, Java, Certified C#.Net, Software Test Engineer,
Network Engineer, SAP R/3 Basis/Security Admin, IBM Certified Sr.WAS/MQ ,
AIX/UNIX admin*. If you have any requirements at your end please let me
know. It would be a mutual benefit to both our firms.

I highly appreciate your help in this regard.

Please send all your requirements to la...@webject.com.

Have a wonderful day and a great week ahead!
Thanks and Regards,

Laxmi |  Sr. Resource Manager | Webject Systems, Inc.
25 Central Square Suite 2 Bridgewater MA 02324.

Phone: 508 279 6564 | Fax: 508 279 6567
Email: la...@webject.com  | www.webject.com