--
Hi Associates,

Greeting from GCP-Inc ,

Please do let me know if you have got any suitable profile for this
position.

Kindly Revert back your updated profile to sa...@gcp-inc.com

*Position : Java Developer  *

*Location: Phoenix, AZ  (locals only) *

*Duration : 6 Months *

*Rate : Best *

Line of Business: TIG - Information Services

 This application is for Memory Profiling for Java Applications. Java, J2EE,
Spring, Hibernate, SOAP are the main skills that candidates need to have.
The MQ Messaging is not a must is a good to have. Same as JMS not a must but
good to have. The location is the Rose Garden facility ( 101 and I-17)
prefers local candidates.

Must have solid Spring and Web Services Exp

Applicant must have at least 7 years IT experience including strong web
services development on a J2EE platform with architecture/design and
development expertise in Core Java, JDBC, J2EE - JSP, Servlets, EJBs, JMS
and MQ Messaging Java Web Services and Java Design Patterns Springs,
Hibernate, Struts, MVC, OO Model concepts, UML modeling, OOAD XML, XSLT,
Log4J, BEA Weblogic 8.1+.

Experience with version control systems ClearCase and CVS, as well as
experience with performance testing/monitoring and tuning J2EE applications
on weblogic platform, and experience with memory profiling of Java
applications.

Flexibility to work on off hours on a rotational basis to support the
production environment.

Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal skills.

Thanks & Regards,

Sandy
Sr Technical Recruiter
Global Computer Products Inc. (GCP-Inc)
Office: 703-349-2318 | Fax: 703-349-5760 |
Email address :sa...@gcp-inc.com
Chat ID : sandy.g...@gmail.com
www.gcp-inc.com|