Greeting from GCP-Inc ,
Please do let me know if you have got any suitable profile for this
Kindly Revert back your updated profile to sa...@gcp-inc.com
*Job Classification: Business Systems Consultant *
Duration : 4 Months
Location: San Francisco, CA
Line of Business: Wealth Management Group
*Please send me Local candidates with Banking background only!*
Position Description: This position performs a critical role within the *WMG
Help Desk and Order Center team*. This position's primary responsibility is
to help maintain the efficiency and effectiveness of *the WMG Help Desk and
Order Center. *
This is achieved through a number of roles and responsibilities:
- First, actively participating in on-going technology projects and other
WMG projects/initiatives to identify critical phases of each project that
will/may impact end user support as provided by the WMG Help Desk and/or
- This position is responsible for identifying, analyzing, proposing,
developing, and documenting changes to the WMG Help Desk and/or Order Center
business support process/workflow with the goal of mitigating or minimizing
the impact to the WMG's line of business as a result of changes to existing,
or introduction of new, technology within the enterprise.
- The ability to interact effectively as a liaison between the client
area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and completing an
analysis of moderately complex business and technical problems is required.
- Hands on experience in designing, developing, and successfully
deploying user-surveys is highly desirable.
- Coordinates and maintains training schedules.
- Works with user-groups and technology support teams to provide
training, resolve questions, and when needed recommend changes to current
- Must be able to prioritize and multi-task daily and weekly activities.
- Perform administrative tasks such as Intranet collaboration site
maintenance, project plan creation and deliverables tracking, as well as
gathering data and preparing necessary status reports.
- Extensive hands on experience with Microsoft Office, incl. Project are
- Experience in MS Access or other databases and 4 year degree is highly
Thanks & Regards,
Sr Technical Recruiter
Global Computer Products Inc. (GCP-Inc)
Office: 703-349-2318 | Fax: 703-349-5760 |
Email address :sa...@gcp-inc.com
Chat ID : sandy.g...@gmail.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at